Why do you need to have a Natural Arthritis Treatment? For this let us first understand what Arthritis means and what are its causes and effects on the body.
What is Arthritis?Arthritis is not a well-understood term by most of the people. Arthritis is generally referred to as joint pain or joint disease, in an informal way. But there is more to it. Arthritis is not just about joint pain or joint disease. There are over 100 different types of Arthritis, spread across all ages, sexes and races. Arthritis is very common in women and occurs frequently as one gets older.
What Causes Arthritis?
- Genetic issue: You may develop arthritic disorders if your parents and sibling have arthritis, because some of the arthritic diseases run through generations in a family. Your genes may expose you to environmental factors that trigger arthritis.
- Age factor: with age the tissues of one’s body starts to wear and tear, resulting in the risks of many types of arthritis including osteoarthritis, inflammation and metabolic arthritis.
- Gender: as already mentioned, arthritis is more likely to occur in women, than men. While, the types may differ in men, who are likely to develop metabolic arthritis than women.
- Past Injuries: People, who have had joint injuries, are more likely to get affected by arthritis. It may be an injury of childhood, while playing a sport perhaps, which gradually develops into arthritis.
- Obesity: increase in the weight of the body puts pressure on the tissues and muscles around the joints, particularly on knees, hips and spine, resulting in increasing the risk of developing arthritis.
Every day is a struggle for people who suffer from Arthritis!
- Swelling: due to the intense pressure on the muscles, they start to swell around the joints, which make movement uneasy.
- Pain: Sudden and intense pain becomes a fatigue, as the joints hurt, when rubbed against each other.
- Morning stiffness: Joints tend to get stiff in the morning, as muscles contract around the joints.
- Noise from joints: A sudden noise comes up when the joints are moved because of the absence of tissues between the two bones.