Natural ways to boost your immunity and to fight coronavirus
By: - April 7, 2020
To break the chain of the pandemic novel coronavirus, you are supposed to stay at home and take precautions to boost your immunitys. Staying at home means that you will be having plenty of time to implement new habits in your lifestyle to contribute towards your wellness. The time span of 21 days can be considered ideal to make positive changes in your lifestyle. The healthier habits can lead to a stronger immune system and can make you less vulnerable towards diseases. These habits include positive changes in both of your dietary and lifestyle changes. You will have to adapt to natural ways in implementing healthy habits to strengthen your immune system. Here’s what you can do:
Develop the habit of hygiene
This becomes the most important aspect towards strengthening your immune system. You should develop hygienic habits for your body and for your surroundings as well. Wash your hands at regular intervals with soap and clean water. This reduces the chance of any harmful elements entering your body.
Keep the stress levels low
Reduced stress levels lead to healthier immune systems. There are certain natural ways you can implement to keep your stress at bay.
- Get enough sleep as it helps in reducing stress, leading you to function properly and furthermore boosting your immunity naturally.
- Add your home with plenty of plants as they help increase the oxygen in and around your home and that can help you be calm and serene.
- Meditation is a must thing to reduce stress. It helps sooth your mind and attain peacefulness. Listen to the mellow and calming music while meditating.
Exercising and engaging in physical activities keeps your body flowing. This further helps in boosting your immune system.
- Exercising daily, even running, stretching and skipping can help you break the lethargy and keep your body moving.
- Practising Yoga everyday helps in enhancing your blood circulation which also leads to a stronger immune system.
- A balanced and a scheduled routine that includes a healthy sleep cycle, exercising, Yoga, meditation and a proper diet can help you boost your immunitys naturally.
Improve dietary habits
A healthy dietary plan can be implemented to strengthen your immune system. It is advisable to include more plant-based foods like fruits, vegetables and nuts in the diet. Although, the following food options can be considered healthy and helpful in preventing illnesses but you cannot mistake them as the cure for coronavirus. Such foods only help in making you less vulnerable towards the illnesses.
- Green leafy vegetables are essential to boost your immunitys. Spinach, broccoli, ginger, garlic, etc. can be included in your regular diet as they lower your blood pressure and provide you essential antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients.
- Citrus fruits like oranges and lemons can be consumed as they are rich in Vitamin C, that helps tackle illness such as cold and cough.
- Always stay hydrated and reduce added sugar in your diet.
Nimba Nature Cure urges you to maintain social distance and not to consider the above as the cure for COVID-19. The above mentioned factors only help in boosting your immunity and keep you away from the illnesses, to maintain a healthier body. Nimba promotes natural remedies and naturopathy for an overall healthy body.