4 Simple Food Recipes To Boost Your Immunity And Prevent Coronavirus
By: - June 8, 2020
As Coronavirus continues to spread, it is important to have a strong immune system, here are few quick and natural immunity boosting recipes to improve your health and immunity.
Turmeric ginger balls:
As we all know that turmeric is an excellent anti viral ingredient. Here is a recipe, which is not quick but an exceptional immunity booster as well.
- Clarified Butter (Ghee) – 3 tsp
- Jaggery (Gud) – ¼ cup
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) – ½ tbsp
- Dried Ginger powder (Soonth) – ½ tbsp
- Cinnamon powder (Dalchini) – ½ tsp
- Heat the ghee in a pan for a while until it is properly melted
- Add the jaggery in the pan and mix it well
- Continue heating it on a low flame till it forms a golden syrup
- Add turmeric powder, dried ginger powder and cinnamon powder in a bowl, and mix it well.
- Now add that syrup to the mixture to make a gooey blend.
- Take some water in your palms then take a little amount of mixture and shape it in round balls.
- Rest those balls for half an hour, and then they are ready to be served
Vitamin C smoothie:
Vitamin C is one of the most essential vitamins which our body cannot produce naturally. Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It also boosts the process of production of white blood cells which fights the viruses and bacteria in our body.
- Peeled Oranges – 2 pieces
- Peeled Carrots – 2 pieces
- Strawberries – 3 pieces
- Pineapple – ½ piece
- Lemon juice – 2 tsps
- Water – ½ cup
- Sugar – as per requirement
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it forms into a thick paste
- Add water to make the paste smoother
- Add sugar as per your requirements
- Serve it!
Kadha is one of the most authentic ayurvedic recipes which is proven to be beneficial against common cold and fever as it boosts your immunity. So here is the recipe for this effective immunity booster.
- Water – 2 cup
- Fresh Mint (Pudina) – 10 to 12 leaves
- Fresh Basil (Tulsi) – 8 – 10 leaves
- Cinnamon (Daalchene) – 2 pieces
- Clove (Laung) – 2 – 3 pieces
- Crushed Pepper – ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsps
- Salt – As per requirement
- Take a sauce pan and add basil, mint, cinnamon, clove and crushed pepper with water in it.
- Keep the vessel on medium flame and bring that water to a boiling stage.
- Then keep it aside for a few minutes.
- Add lemon juice and salt in a cup and pour that kadha into the cup and stir well
- Your kadha will be ready in no time!
Lemon Green Tea:
Green tea has many benefits, it is not only a natural immunity booster but it also flushes out the toxins in your body. So to make this green tea we’ll require
- Grated Ginger – 1½ tsp
- Peppercorn or crushed pepper – ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Stick – 1 inch
- Green tea – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Honey – as per requirements
- Take a cup of water in a sauce pan and add grated ginger, peppercorn/ crushed pepper and cinnamon stick in it.
- Bring the water to the boiling stage and then add green tea into it and let it boil for a while.
- Add a tsp of lemon juice into a cup and honey, then add the green tea into the cup and stir well and it will be ready to serve!
Do try these recipes at home and do let us know your experience in the comments below.