Membership Rules & Regulation
Anyone interested to improve health can be a member of Nimba’s ‘Health through Naturopathy’ programme, under the following terms and conditions:
- The facility is applicable only to book membership for Sumukh ( INR 7000 per night ) and Pramukh ( INR 7500 per night ) categories of accommodation
- Members are eligible to book the accommodation at discounted rates as under :
Sl no Name of accommodation Rate per night as per tariff card Discounted rate for members 1 Sumukh INR 7000 INR 5500 1 Pramukh INR 7500 INR 6000
- The duration of membership will be for 12 months or 50 nights whichever is earlier.
- Each booking should be for a minimum period of 7 nights. If a member stays less than 7 nights , 7 nights will be automatically reduced from the total number of remaining booked period
- Membership cannot be extended for less than 50 nights
- Payment is to be made upfront, at the time of booking, for the entire membership period of 50 nights.
- Membership benefits will not apply during special events, days and festival weeks.
- Membership is transferable among family and friends
Reservation Rules and Regulations
- Guests must carry their ID proof in original at the time of arrival. Foreign Nationals are required to provide their passport and valid Visa.
- At the time of arrival, the guests must bring the reservation confirmation letter sent by the centre.
- The check-in time is 11 am and the check-out time is 11-30 am, beyond which a half- day charge will be applicable up to 4pm, and beyond 4 pm, full day charges will apply.
- The right to admission is reserved by the management and is non-transferable.
- Application is cleared for provisional admission, and the actual admission to the Centre will only be given after physical examination of the guest by our doctors. Visitors may be denied admission after the consultation, if found not suitable for nature cur treatment.
- 30% advance to be paid at the time of reservation.
- In case of cancellation before 72 HRS of the expected check in, 10% processing charges will be deducted. Rest amount non-refundable to be carried forward for next booking.
- In case of cancellation before 48 HRS of expected check in, 50% of Reservation deposit will be deducted. Rest amount non-refundable to be carried forward for next booking.
- In case of cancellation in less than 48 HRS and No Show, 100% deposit will be forfeited.
- Guests discharged on accounts of indiscipline will be forfeited 03 days charges or the balance days whichever is less. In case there is any balance amount after forfeiture, the same can be refunded. However, his/her future admission may be affected by the severity of indiscipline. (Rights of admission is reserved with management)
- 30% of the total amount has to be deposited in advance for confirmation of booking.
- For membership, the entire fee needs to be paid at the time of the registration of membership.
- Credit/debit cards, online payment, cash and demand drafts are accepted.
- Laboratory reports, laundry, salon, and other facilities will be charged extra as per tariff.
- The package tariff is inclusive of stay, diet and medical consultation. However, there will be a few premium therapies, which, if opted and prescribed, will be charged extra.
- Pick up and drop facilities are available on a chargeable basis.
- Govt taxes & levies may be applicable at the time of admission and will be charged extra.
- Tariffs, policies, rules and regulations are subject to change with prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to take final & binding decisions in case of any disputes.
To make your stay hassle-free, please follow our rules:
- Please bring your medical history & clinical report, if any, for Consultation.
- Every therapy and diet has its own specific therapeutic benefit. Therefore, personal choice is discouraged.
- Therapies will be prescribed depending upon your clinical condition and for optimum result. Please do not delay or request for rescheduling, for that may lead to cancellation of therapy.
- Guests above 80 years of age and children below 15 years of age are not permitted.
- Guests weighing over 140 kgs will not be admitted for treatment.
- Guests with unstable heart conditions, pregnant women, crippled/immobile, and visually impaired people, patients of cancer, TB, or any contagious, or infectious diseases will not be admitted..
- Some treatments will not be prescribed during the menstruation period of female guests.
- Self-medication is prohibited. In case medication is essential, the same should be declared to CMO, who may permit you to use under the direction of the concerned in-house doctors. Further, drugs or medicines of any kind in your possession must be disclosed at the time of arrival.
- Tea, coffee, and aerated soft drinks are not allowed. Outside food and drink items (except fruits) are also prohibited. Food supplements and other treatment related items are available at our Veda shop for taking away, if prescribed.
- Use of mobile phones and other electronic devices is restricted on the campus except, inside the guests’ rooms.
- Alcohol, cigarette, pan, gutka or any other forms of nicotine are prohibited. Since taking such items in our Campus is a major policy violation, a guest may be summarily discharged if found using or in or possession.
- Guests are not permitted to go out of the premises without the permission of the doctor and CMO/COO.
- Kindly Do Not Bring valuable ornaments to the property. The management will not be responsible in case there is any loss of such valuables.
- Avoid using laptop mobile, earphone etc. during your stay on the campus as gadgets will divert your attention from your health to other less important issues, and defeat the purpose for which you have come here.
- Guests are advised to carry comfortable clothing like loose cotton garments (kurta-pajamas / salwar-kameez), sportswear (shorts, tracksuit, running shoes), and a swimming costume,and appropriate wear for winter and rainy season.
- It should be the endeavour of all to follow the rules and regulations, maintain decorum & preserve the sanctity of the place.