terms & conditions
NIMBA Nature Cure Village allows you to access its websites (www.nimba.in) and all the content in them on certain terms and conditions specified below. By accessing or subscribing to any part of these sites, you are explicitly agreeing to the terms and conditions below. NIMBA Nature Cure Village reserves all rights to change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any point of time with or without notifying existing users and subscribers. If you do not agree to the new terms and conditions you should not use the www.nimba.in and other associated sites links mentioned. The references in these terms and conditions to “we”, “us” or “our” refer to the Company NIMBA Nature Cure Village or any associate/subsidiary concern that may be operating the website www.nimba.in and its associate sites.
From time to time NIMBA Nature Cure Village or wwwnimba.in may run competitions, prize schemes, promotions and surveys on all its websites. These may be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be specified at the time they are run.
1. ACCESS TO NIMBA Nature Cure Village AND RELATED WEBSITES
All content – textual, still pictures, graphs, voice or video – made available on NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites (including content available on our email newsletters and SMS services) (hereinafter referred to as the “content”) belongs to NIMBA Nature Cure Village or its content partners or licensors. NIMBA Nature Cure Village or its partners/licensors own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) in the content. You may retrieve and view content on a computer screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not use the NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites for any unlawful purpose. Except as indicated above, you may not reproduce, publish, broadcast, transmit, modify, adapt, create derivative works of, store, archive or in any way commercially exploit any of the content. Without limitation, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from NIMBA Nature Cure Village (and neither may you allow a third party to do any of the same)
- Redistribute or resell any of the content, including our services like domain registration, web hosting, e-mail solutions and more specified at the right side on this web page.
- Create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content; or
- Deep link to, frame, spider, harvest or scrape the content or otherwise access the content for similar purposes; or
- Use any machine, electronic, web-based or similar device to read or extract the content by automated techniques.
2. REPRINT AND REPUBLICATION RIGHTS
Requests to republish or redistribute content should be addressed to NIMBA Nature Cure Village’s syndication service team at Contact Us. The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of NIMBA Nature Cure Village. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of NIMBA Nature Cure Village.
3. LINKS TO NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE WEBSITES
- If you would like to link to any of the NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws. A site or service that links to a NIMBA Nature Cure Village site:
- may display NIMBA Nature Cure Village logo
- may not distort or alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- may link to the homepage of NIMBA Nature Cure Village site or any other site NIMBA Nature Cure Village has given prior written permission;
- must not in any way imply that NIMBA Nature Cure Village is endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with NIMBA Nature Cure Village or present false information about NIMBA Nature Cure Village;
- must not be a site or service that infringes any intellectual property or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a site or service that contains content that could be construed as distasteful or offensive to public morality and ethics.
- NIMBA Nature Cure Village expressly reserves the right to require that any link in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
4. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS AND SITE SECURITY
The NIMBA Nature Cure Village Sites are best viewed using the Internet browser IE 5.5 or higher versions. Any older browser versions may work but users could have a limited browsing experience. The NIMBA Nature Cure Village site may not work well with Netscape versions. Payments to NIMBA Nature Cure Village are facilitated through NA. Any payments made through www.nimba.in must meet the terms and conditions indicated by NA.
5. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The NIMBA Nature Cure Village content is for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular business or other requirements. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by NIMBA Nature Cure Village and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decisions. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) the NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites are at your sole risk and responsibility. Any information that you receive via the NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites whether or not it is classified as “real time”, may have ceased to be current by the time it reaches you and share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore will not be entirely accurate. NIMBA Nature Cure Village is not responsible for any use of the content by you outside its scope as stated in these terms and conditions.
NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE SHALL USE REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO PROMPTLY REMEDY ANY FAULTS IN THE BS SITES OF WHICH IT IS AWARE.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY OTHER REMEDY (INCLUDING FOR NEGLIGENCE) FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOU INCUR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE SITES (TO THE EXTENT THAT NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE ‘s LIABILITY IS NOT EXCLUDED BY THIS SECTION 5) IS AS FOLLOWS:
– IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO RECEIVE ANY PAID FOR SERVICES, YOUR REMEDY IS LIMITED TO THE DIRECT DAMAGES YOU ACTUALLY INCUR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE SITES. THIS IS SUBJECT TO A LIMIT EQUAL TO THE ANNUAL FEE (OR ANY OTHER PERIOD) PAID BY YOU TO NIMBA NATURE CURE VILLAGE PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DURING THE YEAR IN WHICH THE DAMAGE IS INCURRED. YOU MAY AT YOUR OPTION RECEIVE PAID SERVICES TO THE EQUIVALENT VALUE OF THIS LIMIT IN PLACE OF MONETARY DAMAGES.
IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURSIDICTION DETERMINES THAT EITHER OF THE ABOVE LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY ARE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN YOU AGREE THAT IN ANY EVENT OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED DAMAGES GREATER THAN THE VALUE OF THE RELEVANT ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE OR FEE PAID.
Without limiting the above, NIMBA Nature Cure Village is not liable for matters beyond its reasonable control. NIMBA Nature Cure Village does not control telephones, third party communications networks (including your Internet Service Provider) or the Internet or the acts of third parties.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the NIMBA Nature Cure Village sites comply with international and national law. NIMBA Nature Cure Village will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising or sponsorship material.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with laws of the Government of India. Users of NIMBA Nature Cure Village websites also explicitly agree that only courts in India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of Indian courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any Indian court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
9. PAID SERVICES
NIMBA Nature Cure Village operates several paid services. By subscribing to receive any of these services, as well as the above terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the following terms:
- You agree to pay any services fees at the rates in effect when the charges are incurred.
- You must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. You can pay by either credit or debit card through your bank’s internet payment gateway. By submitting credit or debit card payment details to NIMBA Nature Cure Village you warrant that you are entitled to purchase the subscription services using those payment details. In the case of unauthorised payments NIMBA Nature Cure Village reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the online services. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to any paid-for services.
- NIMBA Nature Cure Village will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that the paid services will be available to you by any specified time. A contract with you for receipt of the paid services will come into effect when NIMBA Nature Cure Village sends you an email message confirming your services details or Job order details.
NIMBA Nature Cure Village will charge you in Indian rupees (INR), and any payment in other any other currency will be calculated at the relevant rates of exchange. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes if required. NIMBA Nature Cure Village will not entertain any dispute about the rate at which your currency is converted into Indian rupees since these transactions are determined through the agreements NA, our payment gateway partners, has with banks and credit card companies
right of admission
- Our Rules and Disciplines are planned for comfortable and result oriented wellness program.
- Patients are advised to bring their medical or clinical report for the consultation.
- Persons with unstable heart condition, pregnant women,Crippled/Immobile or Visually impaired persons, Person suffering from cancer/TB, skin diseases or any incurable diseases.
- Ladies, we cannot carry out some treatments during the period of menstruation.
- Daily wellness Or Diet schedule should be followed.
- Therapies will be served only during the given time and schedule except in case of emergency.
- Every therapy and diet has its own specific clinical and therapeutic effect so personal choice is totally discourage.
- As food is considered to be the medicine, it should not be wasted.
- Exchange of prescribed diet is strictly prohibited.
- Outside food items except fruits and supplements are restricted.
- Slow poisoning items like tea, coffee, alcohol, cigarette, any form of tobacco products, aerated soft drinks, and are strictly prohibited.
- Self – medication is strictly prohibited. Any form of medication should be under the supervision of concern doctor.
- Personal valuable items will be taken care of by the guest on his/her risk.
- Mobile phones are not allowed during the consultation, in therapy center, yoga or kriya session, wellness group discussion and diet time.
- Guest is not permitted to go out of the premises without the permission.
- Plucking flower and plants are restricted.
- Pet animals, arm and loud music system is restricted.
- Internet facility available in our business center for a limited time with permission.
- Staff welfare fund is available for your appreciation but tips are strictly prohibited.
- Wellness food supplements and other therapy related items are available in our wellness shop.
- Patients are advice to bring loose garments (Pajama Kurta, Salwar Kameez).
- Fitting dress for Yoga or Gym Shorts/Track Suites or Walking Woolen garments in winter Swimming Costume.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, Master and American Express), cash and only Demand Drafts.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact NIMBA Nature Cure Village on detail at Contact Us.
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by NIMBA Nature Cure Village or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by NIMBA Nature Cure Village.
We want you to :
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server:
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. Personal information such as name including first and last name, date of birth (DOB) and other details.
2. Email address
3. Mobile phone number and contact details
4. Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address)
5. Personal health details.
6. financial information (like credit card numbers)
Information submitted to NIMBA Nature Cure Village may result in any emails or SMS messages from NIMBA Nature Cure Village being sent to you via a computer network or telephone operated or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or your institution) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that NIMBA Nature Cure Village may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending emails or SMS messages to you.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, gender, cell number). Upon registration, users may receive communications from NIMBA Nature Cure Village. Also we collect other information like DOB, occupation, marital status, age, height, weight, accommodation want, days you will stay, passport & visa details, personal health details etc.
We use this information only for our internal use.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site. ill post those changes to this privacy statement, the homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by contacting us on numbers at Contact Us.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without NIMBA Nature Cure Village’s prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the law of India
The final refunds will be made after deducting the statutory taxes, if applicable where ever and the hourly charges for the services completed by us. Payment made by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of Payment Gateway Name payments refund will be made to the same account.