How To Prevent Coronavirus
By: - March 11, 2020
Let’s just face it. These are critical times because the coronavirus is spreading worldwide and it has also entered India somehow. The virus has not been previously infected in humans and the health experts across the world are still learning about its symptoms. There have been several cases reported around several countries and about 62 cases have been reported in India. The cure for the coronavirus have not been found out yet, but still we can do our part to take precautions and prevent it from spreading.
Stopping It From Spreading
According to WHO, the virus can spread through droplets that may come out when we cough or sneeze. Coronavirus can enter through your mouth, nose and eyes and affect your respiratory system. Hence, one must seek medical help immediately if they experience cold, flu or difficulty in breathing.
To stop it spreading, things you can do is;
- Keep a safe distance from someone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid going to crowded places and if you do, wear a mask
- Stay at home if you feel mild respiratory problems and headache. Immediately call your doctor for the same before going to the hospital
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before eating and after touching anything. Wash the back of your hands, between the fingers and also under the nails with soap and water
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing with a disposable tissue paper. Throw it right away, once used. Avoid using handkerchiefs for the same
- Avoid touching you ears, nose, mouth and rubbing your eyes
- Don’t use your masks for too long. Dispose and replace them every alternative days
Stopping The Myths From Spreading
As the symptoms and cure are still unknown, here are some facts about coronavirus as per WHO:
- The new coronavirus cannot be transmitted from the goods manufactured in China
- It cannot be transmitted through mosquito bites
- UV lights should not be used to sterilize hands
- Although, garlic is a healthier food option but there is no evidence that coronavirus can be cured from the same
- People of all ages can be affected by coronavirus
We stand strong against the novel coronavirus spreading across the world. So this might be a call in taking care of our surroundings. Making it as hygienic and nature friendly as possible. Also, taking care of ourselves by improving our immune system can prevent certain respiratory diseases and any other diseases for that matter. Nimba Nature Cure helps to stay healthy with naturopathy treatments by providing detoxification, yoga exercises, breathing exercises, die therapies and immunity boosting herbal therapies.